1. A proposal is submitted online on the unican.org site
- it is classified by Province from which it originates
- it is classified by the age group of the author
Youth age 14-18
Young adult age 18-30
Adult over 30
2. Proposals are evaluated by a three member advisory
board on a monthly basis and
published on the unican.org site .
3. Winners of the proposals received and evaluated every month are added to the Winners pool over a period of twelve months to create the Master List for the Annual Awards.
4. The Advisory Panel evaluates all the proposals which have reached the level of the Master List and chooses the annual winners by age category. The result is three annuals awards, one for each age group.
5. At the Annual Awards Ceremony, to be held in Ottawa, the Winners are announced, their proposals are discussed in detail and the best path for execution is proposed to the bodies in government and in the private sector for further implementation.